Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Miniature microphones

Status
Not open for further replies.

antonyrajan

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i need a miniature microphone my application. going to use along with two miniature speakers in a ear probe. the self noise should be less than 5dB. please recommend any product with this specification

i need a miniature microphone my application. going to use along with two miniature speakers in a ear probe. the self noise should be less than 5dB. please recommend any product with this specification

I dont know why, but I have feeling that you are student with some big exams in near future. :grin:

I dont know why, but I have feeling that you are student with some big exams in near future. :grin:

most student fret right before exams and their state is clear peter think you longed for it in your student life

just lil fun no hard feelings sir
i appreciate each work of you to help us all out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back