Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to change the track width in altium pcb design

Status
Not open for further replies.

praba_J

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i need to change my track width from 0.254mm to 0.4 mm.. but my gnd and vcc tracks are 0.8mm.. without changing the gnd and vcc track widths how can i change the track width for other nets...because i completed most of the design... is there any option? please share with me...

Hi,
Select one track of 0.254mm right click on that track and select find similar object, in that set width to 'same' from drop-down menu then press OK after this PCB inspector panel will appear now you can change the width to 0.4mm.

In PCB design-->rules, here select routing and right click on that one add new rule. there itself click on query Builder add net names and assign track MIN, MAx and Preferred track widths.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back