Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

problem in interfacing ds1307 RTC with P89V51RD2

Status
Not open for further replies.

avineshb006@gmail.com

Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
HI all
I just started programming with the p89v51rd2 with interfacing of ds1307, i had completed the code using keil compiler,
hear i am facing problem regarding its does not reading the rtc value, and it gets stopped at the line of read_ds1307(0x00) line in my program.
please help me ..
Thanks in advance..

Attachments

• 8051.zip
    1.3 KB · Views: 47

HI all
I just started programming with the p89v51rd2 with interfacing of ds1307, i had completed the code using keil compiler,
hear i am facing problem regarding its does not reading the rtc value, and it gets stopped at the line of read_ds1307(0x00) line in my program.
please help me ..
Thanks in advance..

Hi, avineshb006

I have attached the files. Here I have perform the read operation in the interrupt routine.
Compile the program in file "RTC3-with interrupt source-Final.C" in keil. You can then compare it with your code and find out the problem in your code.
Hope that help.

Attachments

• RTC.rar
    740.3 KB · Views: 67

Status
Not open for further replies.