Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Please help me to design the PAM oscialltor using uC

Status
Not open for further replies.

aq_mishu

Full Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Guys,
I have to design a PAM transmitter. Now I want to use a uC with a POT for freq generation. 1MHZ to 10MHz. This will not be a tough as from the ADC value, I can do math and can ON/OFF a port to generate OSC. But I am stucked at else where. Th problem is as it will be a DSB-PAM, I need to create upper wave and lower wave (+ve cycle and -ve cycle of a sine like) of pulse. This means when I will feed the signal to the modulator, the signal (OSC) have to be with respect to GND a +ve 3V and a -ve 3V type. This how I can cover the entire signal for AM with GND's ref.

I previously used uC for 50Hz for inverter. That same technic is fine for me,except that to achieve the OSC, there I had to use a transformer. But here I can not use that... so guys, any ideas??

I may take one pin for +ve cycle, and another for -ve cycle of pulse but then how should I hook them up so that with respect to GND, one will be treated as +ve and another will be -ve...??? guys, need your assistance in this regard...

Mishu~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back