Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How did the National Semiconductor service line treat you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ten Y Dash

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
national support line

I tried calling National Semiconductor to see if they would be able to answer any of my questions about using the LMX9820, however I was told that because I was a student they wouldn't be able to answer any of my questions. I wonder if anyone else has had this problem and what they did about it.

Re: national support line

Write a letter to the most senior person in the company and explain that by not learning how to use their products will influence what parts you will design into your products when you graduate and get a commercial job.

Re: national support line

While I was not able to get any information from National Semiconductor themselves. I was able to get all the help I needed by calling Digi-key. They offer tech support on almost any chip that they sell and spent along time on the phone with me as well as email. So I reccomend purchasing from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back