Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Price for xenon flash lamp trigger transformer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

grizedale

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,

We need pricing for the following trigger transformer but cannot find it on the manufacturers website

ZS1052-SUL(H) V02

Here is the site

any price qty will do but 20K if poss.

Goedemorgen Grizedale, (I guess you re from NL)

I am not sure, but most of the time supplier would advise customers to contact to distributors for pricing info. SUch info (especially for big quantites like kpcs) is not online most of the time. In this case, Eurosepp (France) or Richard Schahl Gmbh (Germany) can help you. I know it might be annoying to make further calls/Emails, but this is the most sured way.

If you think a direct contact would also help, there is a help desk of Excelitas (former Perkin Elmer).
Europe: (+49) 611 492 430 shortarcxenon.europe@excelitas.com

P.S. I assume the component is not obsoleted. Othwerwise, you will not get any price info anyway.

Hope helps.

Cheers

I assume, your quote request will be welcome at Excelitas sales department.

i am getting no response from excelitas by email.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back