Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

program code for ATMEGA 32 using ADC, COUNTER and LCD interfacing

Status
Not open for further replies.

kilimont

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I need to make a tachometer displaying the speed of the motor in revolution per second on an lcd. I am using an atmega 32 microcontroller but i am having trouble with the program.

Last edited:

Follow your class instead ....

Or at least have the decency to rewrite your assignment text just a bit , to disguise your professors wordings

/Bingo

I need to make a tachometer displaying the speed of the motor in revolution per second on an lcd. I am using an atmega 32 microcontroller but i am having trouble with the program.

We are glad to know that you are going to make a "tachometer displaying the speed of the motor in revolution per second on an lcd". We are happy to know that you are using "an atmega 32 microcontroller ". We are sorry as you are "having trouble with the program. ".

unless you post your code,circuit and tell us what are the problems , we cant help you.

And if it is that you haven't started on it and are not sure how or where to start and need suggestions, you'll need to tell us more.

Tell us the detailed specifications, your previous experience (if any) with ATMEGA32 (or any other microcontroller), ADC, counter and LCD. Ask specifically about problems you have and what you are unsure of.

Give us your ideas - how you plan to implement - and we may be able to tell you possible problems.

Where it is that you are stuck? What exact kind of trouble are you having?

Status
Not open for further replies.