Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Modifying a component in proteus

Status
Not open for further replies.

2010ee179

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi guys, I want to use column CATHODE 5x7 dot matrix display but proteus has only column ANODE 5x7 dot matrix display...
I just want to know how to modify this column anode display to column cathode display...Or how can I create column cathode display in proteus???

Place the component on the schematic and left click it two times to open the properties.
Then check edit all properties as text.

You will see the following

Code:
{MODDLL=LEDMPX}
{PRIMITIVE=DIGITAL,LEDMPX}
[B][COLOR="#FF0000"]{INVERT=A,B,C,D,E,F,G}[/COLOR][/B]
{TTRIGMIN=1ms}

Change the INVERT line to
Code:
{INVERT=1,2,3,4,5}

Now the polarities will be inverted, the A,B,C,D.. will be the anodes and 1,2,3... the cathodes

If you need to use more displays then just copy/paste the changes one so that you don't have to edit each display individually

Alex

Thanks alexan_e!!!
I want to get complete command on proteus...and there is no guide for intermediate user. All tutorials on internet are for beginners. Do you know any website or any book or anything which could help me understand proteus well.

I don't know of any website of tutorials but the manual of the application should be enough for the program operations.
Things like this for the display can only be found by experimenting I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back