Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Visual load from 0-50VAC cut oof after 50VAC

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxtigerxx

Advanced Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi.

I want ot design a visual load to have a ~1kOhm below 50VAC and up from 50VAC more than 10kOhm.

bellow is my design.

Attachments

• design1.bmp
    731.3 KB · Views: 99

Try like this:
:)

Attachments

• design1.png
    design1.png
    32.6 KB · Views: 108
mister_rf thank you for the design.

But my design have a problem.

I supply other IC from a AC/DC meanwell but it start to have voltage from 20VAC.
So the optocoupler is on from 20VAC.

So there are 2 solutions
1) I must read exactly the AC voltage so from 50VAC i will open the optocouple like your design.
2) or i must make a indepent circuit form the other IC.

Now you've lost me completely… can you be more specific about the complete circuit and specs required? :grin:

Last edited:

Now you've lost me completely… can you be more specific about the complete circuit and specs required? :grin:
Sorry for my english..
I need a circuit that have ~1k from 0VAC to 50VAC and up from 50VAC less than 4-5mA if possible.
This circuit is a part from a bigger circuit which is a Lamp with LEDs. The Lamp with LEDS is suppling with a AC/DC switch circuit.

The first circuit the propose was to have a optocoupler so when the AC/DC switcher was turned on the optocoupler will off the load.
The AC/DC had from the datasheet turn on voltage 80VAC. But it start more lower voltage :-(.

So i need a circuit which is indepenter from the AC/DC switcher.

I think that i cleared some issues.
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back