Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

programmer for pic and 8051

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolamigo

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi all!

I am looking for a home made cheep programmer ISP or not that can work for atleast one IC from PIC and 8051 series. Is this possible

As I know, there is no 'master programmer' exists in the market which could program any uC (PIC, Atmel, AVR, etc).... Because different manufacturers produce different products with different pin configurations. Every Programmers are designed specifically for different types of uC's.... You can do some google search or view the thread below...
https://www.edaboard.com/threads/26997/

You can use USBasp programmer AVR + 8051.

This is simple LPT programmer and support 89S51, 89S52, 89S53!

Asim's ISP loader.GIF

Software is ISP-Pgm 3.0a or newer.

Thank you all
papunblg could u mention the price of this

Hi all!

I am looking for a home made cheep programmer ISP or not that can work for atleast one IC from PIC and 8051 series. Is this possible

Thank you all
papunblg could u mention the price of this

You need programmer or development board ?

If you need universal development board for various platforms check

UNI-DS6 Development System
https://www.mikroe.com/unids/

This universal development board supports 7 different microcontroller architectures (8051, ARM 64-pin, ARM 144-pin, AVR, PIC, dsPIC, PSoC with mikroBoards which can also be used as standalone devices.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.