Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

double volt-ampermeter with pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is a commercial unit supplied with preprogrammed chip. There may be other projects available with hex file.

yes, but i make allready pcb and i put all components toghether on pcb. All i need is a hex file.

yes, but i make allready pcb and i put all components toghether on pcb. All i need is a hex file.

If you do a search here you should find what your after it's been covered in the forum before I wrote some stuff for this meter sometime ago based on that design

Happy hunting :)

Attachments

• VOLT_AMP.rar
    1.9 MB · Views: 360

thanks a lot Li_ereunpisan. is interesting you're project, but if is a single volt ampmeter can a modificy the code source to show me the Voltaje, Intensity and Power in watts?

Voltmeter/Ampermeter links

Attachments

• VA meters links.rar
    501 bytes · Views: 264

thanks all for reply. I think i will make my circuit from the first post and i will try a lot of hex's until i will find one good.

- - - Updated - - -

thanks all for reply. I think i will make my circuit from the first post and i will try a lot of hex's until i will find one good.

hey did you find the hex code file .....i do have the same problem.........

hiiii any update about the hex file

Try here, **broken link removed** i think will be good some hex. I`ve not tested because i don`t have time.

- - - Updated - - -

Try here, http://elforum.ro/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=68602 i think will be good some hex. I`ve not tested because i don`t have time.

Check this projects with LCD if you need say:

LCD 2x16 2xVolt 30V 2xAmp 10A ATMega8

2.jpg 3.jpg

A Circuit.gif

LCD 4x16 4xVolt 30V 4xAmp 10A ATMega8 TQFP32

1.jpg

Why do you want .hex file, why not compile it yourself. This is very simple voltmeter, and would need only a few lines of code. the inputs have been scaled down by
0.0636. so just read in adc, volts and multiply with 1/0.0636 that will give you the input volts. just a 15 min project.

hello tpetar...
where i can see your complete project?

Uuuuh sorry my friends, I forgot completely to put link.

Yes that is web address which tanveerriaz give in his post #17

Only HEX firmware is published.

On that address you can find many many other nice projects.

Why do you want .hex file, why not compile it yourself. This is very simple voltmeter, and would need only a few lines of code. the inputs have been scaled down by
0.0636. so just read in adc, volts and multiply with 1/0.0636 that will give you the input volts. just a 15 min project.

hey, if you know can you help to make a soft for a this kind of voltmeter that i post in his post?. Regards.
I want to show to the LCD: Voltaje, Ampers, Watts(Power) and Rload.

Attachments

• PIC16F876_Volt_Ampere_Meter_Schematic.jpg
    PIC16F876_Volt_Ampere_Meter_Schematic.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.