Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

heatsink package in proteus; how should i find it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Qaisar Azeemi

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi;

1) I am beginner in the PCB Designing and Trying to design my PCB in proteus7. in schemetic Section of proteus(ISIS) mostly VCC and Ground pins are not shown in the IC symbols, for instance in 8051 symbol pin 20=gnd and pin 40=vcc are not shown or in case of PIC16f877A pins 11,12,31 & 32 are not shown. the problem rises head during Layout designing in ARES when i try to connect these pins to VCC or GND they Start blinking with yellow color and indicating fault condition. how can i fix this problem?

2) second problem is with the heat sink packages that i can't find in either ISIS or in ARES. i need to connect heat sinks to regulators 7805 and LM2576T TO220 packages. how to find these and other heatsink packages in proteus?

3) And also how to fill the empty parts of the sheet (places where no layout is present) with copper trace for Ground?

any help will be appriciated.

best regards

Qaisar Azeemi

Last edited:

i think for pic16f877a no need to connect vcc and ground pins in ISIS.. without these connections you can run your simulation..but i don't have much knowledge in pcb design..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back