Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Orcad pspice slps matlab/simulink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi abhajn,

I have uploaded and attached the folder of the project, as it is on my pc.
The folder includes the complete Orcad project(Capture & Pspice) and the .mdl matlab simulink file.
I'm using Cadence SPB16.6 and Matlab r2012b w32.

A strange behavior I found is, that when I try to open the slpsdemo projects with orcad, it fails to open.
Also, project files from the demos are different that normal files cadence capture creates.

But slps cadence tutorial pdf don't says to save in special way or do nothing strange.
Anyway I've tried to export circuit,project,options...
but without succes.

Hope you can help me,

Thanks,
Guillermo

Attachments

• matlabtest1.rar
    115.3 KB · Views: 65

Hi,
I have the same problem.
Did you solved the problem?
Thanks

Hi ye_song,

No, I've asked the same on 3 forums, edaboard, mathwork & cadence. And there is no answer.
I don't have much time to battle with that issue.

please help me..how to remove this error of 's parameter count mismatch'?

Hi Everybody,
I have tested the same sample circuit (RC example circuit) with two different windows PC. The First Windows PC is based on Cadence Orcad PSpice 16.3 and Mathworks R2011a; The second Windows PC is based in Cadence PSpice 16.5 and Mathworks R2011a.
The Two PC have the same Settings (Windows SP3, and so on).
In the Windows pc with PSpice 16.3 + Matlab R2011a, I can simulate the RC Circuit without any problems.
In the Windows pc with PSpice 16.5 + Matlab R2011a, I can't simulate. In this condition I can see: a) PSpice simulation go without problem; b) Simulink can't complete the simulation becouse there is an error. In the matlab prompt, I can see this error message: Simulation can not be completed. -> Try changing Convergence parameters. In the Simulation Diagnostic Windows, I can see this error Message: Error reported by S-function 'slpsblk' in 'RCMDL_SLPS/SLPS/S': *** Initialization Error in SLPS ***.
Can sameone help me?
Hello, friend! Not long ago, I encountered the same problem. Have you solved this problem yet? If you aready solved it, could you help me for it? Thanks for advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back