Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

poor...momentum (ADS).

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehdi22

Junior Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi!
poor MoMentum!
yes

I have not found an application of EBG structures(mushroom like) that uses this nice software, why?

i dont know!

also

I decided to use MoM, how we can extract the phase diagram and the dispersion diagram, we can extract them with MoM?if yes , how do this?

thank u very much!

hi!
poor MoMentum!
yes

I have not found an application of EBG structures(mushroom like) that uses this nice software, why?

i dont know!

also

I decided to use MoM, how we can extract the phase diagram and the dispersion diagram, we can extract them with MoM?if yes , how do this?

thank u very much!

I have simulated EBG structures in Momentum for modifying the radiation properties of patch antennas, with satisfactory results.

I'm not sure what you mean by "phase diagram"; if you're looking to find the reflection phase of a normally incident plane wave, you're out of luck - you can't do this in Momentum.

The dispersion curves can be found by setting up a two-port simulation (one port on the ground plane, one on the patch plane) and using the equation which relates the dispersion (Bd) to the resulting scattering parameters. Just remember to use a good number of EBG cells to keep the results accurate, as Momentum can't simulate an infinite array.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back