Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

"Introduction to Linear Algebra" Reqest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazylazyfish

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
dr. strang linear algebra

Introduction to Linear Algebra 3rd Edition by Gilbert Strang, Wellesley-Cambridge Press (March 2003)

Thanks

lazylazyfish said:
Introduction to Linear Algebra 3rd Edition by Gilbert Strang, Wellesley-Cambridge Press (March 2003)
Thanks

also this would be a very god substitute book...

/cedance

This is a great book. You should buy it. You will enjoy it more. Trust me.

QUESTION: Can I download MIT OCW videos to my computer for viewing off-line?
ANSWER: Most of the video that MIT OCW provides is in a Real Video
format delivered through streaming servers. Our goal in providing
video in this format (in multiple bitrates) is to enable users with a
variety of Internet connections to sample MIT OCW video offerings
with a common browser plug-in without having to download large media
files. Users are able to download our streaming video file if you
prefer to play these files off-line. There are two typical URL
structures for links to MIT OCW video lecture delivered in a
streaming format:

OCW video files stored on the Akamai network will have URLs that look
something like this
http://mfile.akamai.com/7870/rm/mit...olectures/strang-1806-lec01-26aug1999-220k.rm
If you want to download this file and play it off-line, use the
following URL -- the only difference is in the first part of the URL:
**broken link removed**

This same basic approach will work for all of the MIT OCW streaming
videos stored on the Akamai network. Simply find the URL to the
streaming media, and replace the first part of the URL
**broken link removed**
with **broken link removed**

OCW video files stored on the Internet Archive (such as those for
"Course 18.03 -- Differential Equations, Spring 2004") will have URLs
that look something like this:
http://www.archive.org/stream/mitocw.18.03.f03.videolectures/mit-ocw-18.03-lec1-05feb2003-220k.rm

To download this file and play it off-line, use the following URL --
the only difference is that you replace "stream" with "download":
http://www.archive.org/download/mitocw.18.03.f03.videolectures/mit-ocw-18.03-lec1-05feb2003-220k.rm

This same basic approach will work for all the MIT OCW streaming
videos stored on the Internet Archive network. Simply find the URL to
the streaming media file and replace the word "stream" with the word
"download."

PLEASE CLICK THE HELPED ME BUTTON AND HELP ME TOO IF I HAVE HELPED YOU!
thx

for downloading videos!

hi,

no. as far as i have seen. they are only streamable. they are not downloadable. u can try some p2p programs. specifically on this topic, i have seen many video lectures. i have seen a thread 990 MB lectures in emule. am downloadint it too! u could have a try.. incase i dl it.. then i should see a means for distributing to the EDA mates without any difficulty! :D

PS: naren, if i started a thread and then u replied and which helped me only.. i can see the helped me button, if u started the thread.. then i cant see the helped me button for that post!

/cedance

arunmit168 said:
hi,

no. as far as i have seen. they are only streamable. they are not downloadable. u can try some p2p programs. specifically on this topic, i have seen many video lectures. i have seen a thread 990 MB lectures in emule. am downloadint it too! u could have a try.. incase i dl it.. then i should see a means for distributing to the EDA mates without any difficulty! :D

PS: naren, if i started a thread and then u replied and which helped me only.. i can see the helped me button, if u started the thread.. then i cant see the helped me button for that post!

/Am

How come you are unable to download the video lectures?

lemme give you an example

Lecture #5: First-order autonomous ODE's: qualitative methods, applications.
(RM - 56K) (RM - 80K) (RM - 220K)

the link for the RM-22k file is

https://www.archive.org/stream/mitocw.18.03.f03.videolectures/mit-ocw-18.03-lec5-14feb2003-220k.rm

this link cannot be downloaded directly. But if you replace the word "stream" in the link by download then u can download the video.

so you can download the real video from
https://www.archive.org/download/mitocw.18.03.f03.videolectures/mit-ocw-18.03-lec5-14feb2003-220k.rm

Similarly u can download all video lectures!

Added after 5 minutes:

aravind said:
u can try video lecture from mit
h**p://web.mit.edu/18.06/www/Video/video-fall-99.html
this is very lecture

here is the set of video lectures for the inear algebra course by Dr.Strang....the one posted above is not working....u can get them at

**broken link removed**

hi,

yeah.. i am able to dl! some prob with my system! :D thats very cool! i couldnt give a thanks message for that thou! :( if u could help me get the matlab mathworks streaming lectures.. i would be very happy! :)

/cedance

arunmit168 said:
hi,

yeah.. i am able to dl! some prob with my system! :D thats very cool! i couldnt give a thanks message for that thou! :( if u could help me get the matlab mathworks streaming lectures.. i would be very happy! :)

/{-}

hi again!
Give me the exact link to the page where I can see the streaming video...lemme take a shot at it...lemme see if I can "SOURCE" the exact link to the video files!

Mr v naren u r awesome i could download all the video files and they r having a very good quality

keep it up man

purna

Lay's book is fantastic, if you still want a book. Short and to the point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back