Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

C++ - images, .doc files, and printers

Status
Not open for further replies.

C++

Junior Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
howdy, new member here, with lots of questions...

to get started my first question is:

is there a function that'll take in an image, and return an array (of anything, doesnt matter if it's char, int, byte, etc...) with the pixel information in this array...if pixel [0,0] is colored, then the array[0][0] should be true, or have some kind of number in it stating that this pixel is on or off...

my next question is about .doc files...

i'm writing an DOS-based C++ application, and i need to insert tables in the .doc file, or at least be able to adjust the font size....

and last but not least...

there are two commands for the printer in windows XP's command prompt that i'm familiar with...type & print... is there some switch as command line arguments for these programs to print the page as landescape?...

any an all tips are appreciated :)

C++ said:
is there a function that'll take in an image, and return an array (of anything, doesnt matter if it's char, int, byte, etc...) with the pixel information in this array...if pixel [0,0] is colored, then the array[0][0] should be true, or have some kind of number in it stating that this pixel is on or off...
Which platform / compiler / image format... ???

C++ said:
i'm writing an DOS-based C++ application, and i need to insert tables in the .doc file, or at least be able to adjust the font size....
The attachment is a description of the .doc file format

C++ said:
there are two commands for the printer in windows XP's command prompt that i'm familiar with...type & print... is there some switch as command line arguments for these programs to print the page as landescape?...
There's no options for landscape mode printing.
(you may type the command name adding /? in order to check the available arguments list)

Regards

C++

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
For the image, i'm working with windows...the format doesn't really matter that much (i'll use converters to convert them to whatever format's easier to work with), but jpegs are prefered, and my compiler's Dev-C++, and I sometimes use msvc++

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back