Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FPGA Virtex 4-Verilog-Noise amplification

Status
Not open for further replies.

zedora786

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have XILINX VIRTEX 4 BOARD. i want to make a project using this board, to Amplify(increase or decrease) the input noise. How can i do this? Need Help? and any help regarding the board anf structure?

The question is very unclear (with a light smell of confusion). FPGAs are programmable digital logic devices. Which noise signal do you want to process with your FPGA board? Are you talking about digital signal processing? If so, which analog-to-digital conversion capability is provided by your board?

The question is very unclear (with a light smell of confusion). FPGAs are programmable digital logic devices. Which noise signal do you want to process with your FPGA board? Are you talking about digital signal processing? If so, which analog-to-digital conversion capability is provided by your board?

Thanks FvM for replying. Actually i have to take some audio inside using some FPGA Board whether its SPARTAN 3/3E or Virtex 4(but some one suggested me to use virtex 4 board as this can be easily implemented in this) and then i have to increase or decrease the volume of the sound (Magitude) when taken back at output. (LINE in or microphone for input and Line out or headphone of virtex 4 board for output). i came to know that ML403 virtex 4 uses LM4550 Semiconductor and AV97 codec. if i can get some help in verilog coding to take some audio in the FPGA board and then change magnitude and get output.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:

Much clearer now. Unfortunately I don't use Xilinx and can't help with the programming details. I guess that demonstration program for the Evaluation Board rae vailable, including codec programming.

hi, i am also using a vertix 4 board, and don't know much about its coding. can any one please help me in this problem. i'll will be glad if u do.

Status
Not open for further replies.