Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Leave page confirmation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just delete edaboard.com cookies
Please show how to do that i have same problem
will the ...tools/options/privacy/remove individual cookies help ?

Which browser?

In firefox go to tools-> clear recent history and delete the cookies or delete individual cookies as you described

I just delete edaboard.com cookies
Please show how to do that i have same problem
will the ...tools/options/privacy/remove individual cookies help ?

For FireFox web browser :

FirefoxCookiesDelete.gif

I use internet explorer on one pc and google chrome on another. Its the same problem on both browsers. I noticed this a few month back when edaboard website was hacked and a notice showed stating "cosed for maintainance" showed on main page. I was online at that time. I could not log into after that. I have to re install windows because i could not fix it.I thought, the hacker may have reached user's computers. Is it possible? On one computer , if i deny the leave page message, it is posted once. I have to click 'go back' and then ' refresh page' to see posting. If i click leave page, it is doubled posting. I often edit and delete manually to look it clean. On other pc, with "chrome", i have to click ok. Somtime it is single posting with a notification about new posting in thread. When i open, it shows "me", who have posted a new post in subscribed thread.
I have received some five messages about a thread deletion notice from 'gulson' within last two months but the thread is still there.

It was problem with cookies, they trying something new.

Edaboard user control of active users relies lots on browser cookies.

This was problem with my plugin, that I wrote three days ago. Plugin disabled. Do not need worry. Sorry for problems.

Status
Not open for further replies.