Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

presario v3000 mainboard not detecting hardware ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

williamtan

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello ... i'm new here ... i need help with presario v3000 mainboard .. recently i buy 2nd hand board from ebay but the mainboard is not detecting my hardware , hard disk and cd-rom . My cd-rom got power but i can't eject it and is not detect in bios .. Any guru please teach me the knowledge to repair please ... :-(

You'll need to put things back the way they were in the first place. Then see if it starts up from the HD.

If you can get it to start up, then you'll have to proceed by small careful steps to install the new hardware. This involves removing extraneous peripherals, etc.

If you can't get it to start up from the HD then something serious may be wrong. You'll have to substitute different startup disks, or diagnostic disks, etc. Or try your HD in another computer, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back