Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Help me simulate control circuit of resonant inverter-PSpice

Status
Not open for further replies.

epp

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
PSpice help

Hi!
I'm trying to simulate control circuit of an resonant inverter and have some problems.

1. What I need to put in my project to make this work? See attached picture. One OPAMP gives data and other gives clock. This should be synchronised driving circuit for mosfet.
2. How to get some block where at its inputs I have analog signal with this conditions: signal>0 ==> output=1, else output=0?

Thanks

Re: PSpice help

You need to use comparators. PSpice uses logic mode for logic signals and not analog voltages. There is a simulation option somewhere to arrange for both analog and logic levels in the same simulation run.

Hi

I am going to make the transient analysis of the source free RL circuit, as shown in the Engineering Circuit Analysis book of Hayt. My PSPICE version is Orcad Capture Lite 9.2.

But i have some difficulties with using PARAM tool in PSpice. I have set up circuit, assigned value to the Inductor 10uH. And in the value of R, i just wrote {Resistance}

then i put the PARAM element, in the book it is shown that under the PARAMETERS word on the circuit must stand: NAME1=Resistance, and initial inductor current must be IC = 1m.

but i cannot do it! after i put down PARAM element i have only PARAMETERS on the schematic, but how to assign that NAME1? and how to set up initial inductor current? could anyone help me and say where to click, and what i must open?

thanks.

First, see is there any constraints in your lite version.
I did not work with parameters commands.
Initial current you can adjust when you double click inductor and see some field named IC (initial condition). Write there desired value and sign.

Regards.

problem is, i cannotfill in IC field... its closed for input, why???

and can anybody help me with PARAMETERS feature..

thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back