Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

broadband maching of power amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

sm_ali_sadreghaeni

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all
i want design HPA.
i want a text book for methods of design broadband matching of power transistor?
please help me!!!

Dear Ali
Hi
can you tell , me a bit more explanation , please ? ( i think you want design a high power amplifier at RF . and you want to use some of them in parallel ?right ?)
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

Dear Ali
Hi
can you tell , me a bit more explanation , please ? ( i think you want design a high power amplifier at RF . and you want to use some of them in parallel ?right ?)
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

Hi
thanks
yes I want design a power amplifier.I do loud and source pull but have some problem to design matching network for broadband application!!!

hi
i dont know how design matching network for broadband application?
i ask to intrduce me book or application note that explain method of design broadband matching network for PA!

There are many books available , such as RF circuit design written by chris bowick , or secrets of RF circuit design by joseph j carr , or ..... etc
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back