Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Cheap Electronic component (Active & Passive) suppliers

Status
Not open for further replies.

aruna1

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi Guys

I'm looking for online shop to buy electronic components (active and passive) at cheap price(shop that will ship internationally).

Digi-key is the famous for this but unfortunately it is only for people who are doing mass production. Hobbist and small scale R&D people like us cant afford to buy from them due to their extremely high shipping prices.

Therefore I'm looking for a place to buy stuff at cheap rates for small orders.I believe Chinese suppliers can provide at cheap prices. If you know any reliable sources please do post here. It will be very useful of everyone

thank you ;D

Hi Aruna:

Iam Julia from China, Iam work in ShenZhen, Iam glad to help you purchase some electronic component as you needed. The electronics of SEG Plaza is near of our company, it is the biggest of electronics market in China. If you willing, welcome to contact me and let me your needed.

Best Regards
Julia
Email:juliazhq@gmail.com

SEG Plaza selling mostly fake and low-quality electronic parts.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SEG_Plaza

lolz, that hurts

---------- Post added at 13:23 ---------- Previous post was at 13:22 ----------

Maybe when device is finished and when started, because high quality of parts....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JNcyOGdYIhI
Hi tpetar,
I sent an emai to tme.eu guys asking about the shipping prices and waiting for their reply

SEG Plaza selling mostly fake and low-quality electronic parts.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SEG_Plaza

I agree there some fake and low-quality eletronic parts, but there also have many high quality eletronic parts, there many distributors of big
electronic company load in here. You get what you pay for. I assure you the quality for you.

Re: Cheap Electronic component (Active & Passive) suppliers

I have a lot of electronic components. I even have a LPKF Protomat 95s ii and a International Micro Industries trimming press model TLG-7-0/PPA, I want to sell. Let me know if your interested and I will send you a list of what we have inventoried so far.

- - - Updated - - -

Re: Cheap Electronic component (Active & Passive) suppliers

send me the list with the prices including shipping cost

If any needs of components from Chinese market, you could contact me.

Jack
Hi Guys

I'm looking for online shop to buy electronic components (active and passive) at cheap price(shop that will ship internationally).

Digi-key is the famous for this but unfortunately it is only for people who are doing mass production. Hobbist and small scale R&D people like us cant afford to buy from them due to their extremely high shipping prices.

Therefore I'm looking for a place to buy stuff at cheap rates for small orders.I believe Chinese suppliers can provide at cheap prices. If you know any reliable sources please do post here. It will be very useful of everyone

thank you ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back