Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Component request, Banana jack adapter 2mm in to 4mm out

Status
Not open for further replies.

mindthomas

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi everybody.
I am looking for a place where I can buy some Banana jack adapters. They should be converting a 2mm input banana plug (my wire) to a 4mm banana plug.
I have got this image about what I am looking for.
51052.jpg

Thank you in advance.

Best Regards
Thomas Jespersen

Why do you need a special banana plug, I think you can easily fit your 2mm banana in the back side hole of the 4mm instead of a cable and use the screw to hold it.

JL9-2.jpg

Easy fit for wire size up to 4mm. Accepts speaker wire :
19AWG, 18AWG, 17AWG, 16AWG, 15AWG, 14AWG, 13AWG, 12AWG, 11AWG, 10AWG

Alex

Why do you need a special banana plug, I think you can easily fit your 2mm banana in the back side hole of the 4mm instead of a cable and use the screw to hold it.

JL9-2.jpg

Easy fit for wire size up to 4mm. Accepts speaker wire :
19AWG, 18AWG, 17AWG, 16AWG, 15AWG, 14AWG, 13AWG, 12AWG, 11AWG, 10AWG

Alex
Well I need it because it should be assembled with some alligator clips to get 2mm input in alligator clips.
My overall goal is to get alligator clips with a 2mm banana input.

How about using a 2mm binding post soldered at the back of the aligator clip

$(KGrHqYOKnEE4+OcWdHOBOZLdlKEG!~~_3.JPG

Last edited:

Do you know that it exists? Check with E-Z Hook (in my previous post). I would contact both companies directly to inquire.

Last edited:

Do you know that it exists? Check with E-Z Hook (in my previous post). I would contact both companies directly to inquire.
Yes I know it exists as I can buy it in Denmark, but only from one single supplier.
And therefor I would like to know if it was possible to get it cheaper outside of Denmark.

Sounds you already knew about the manufacturer. Why you didn't mention it before?

MC R4/2 is e.g. available from German catalog distributor buerklin.com

Sounds you already knew about the manufacturer. Why you didn't mention it before?

MC R4/2 is e.g. available from German catalog distributor buerklin.com
Yes I see, but it is still €0.55 at 100pcs excluding VAT.
At the danish distributor we can get them for around €0.576 at 100pcs excluding VAT, so it is not much of a difference.

I just hoped to be able to get them cheaper by any chance, even if I decided to agree to buy them from China.

The MC connectors are a kind of industry standard at least in Western Europe due to their functional design. There's a certain chance that you'll find far east product copies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back