Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

What does gerber file format means

Status
Not open for further replies.

paritybit

Newbie level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello Please i want to buy a pcb board but the manufacturer site pcbcart said that gerber file or eagle are only accepted for uploading but i dont know how to you that software, i only use proteus sis. can anyone help me concerning that.i would be happy

Use the help files in Proteus. They should tell you how to convert your pcb to gerber format.

In Ares, click the Output menu and select Gerber/Excellon Output...

Then you can configure what you want tho output to contain (layers, artwork, etc)

It's a standard format that any PCB software should support. As btbass said, read the help file for more information on configuration.

You can also read here for general information: https://circuitpeople.com/Blog/WhatIsAGerberFile.aspx

Hi Do you mean your file is in Protell format( PCB file)? If yes, we can read this file. And we can convert this file to Gerber file. We are quick-turn PCB& PCBA manufacturer with reasonable cost from China. If you want to learn more about us, please feel free to contact us. Our company is ABP Electronics Ltd. Our website is www.abp.net.cn My contact email is circuit@abp.net.cn
Please feel free to contact me for prices and lead time. Best Regards Liberty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back