Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Lamp dimmer using multiremote

Status
Not open for further replies.

smshete

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i have a project on lamp dimmer.
so i've brought a multi remote kit...and also a pot motor which i;m connecting to the dimmer.but i have no idea where the motor is connected or how this circuit wrks...
so please can anyone help me on this.?
thx

This schematic is really complete?
I cannot undesrtand it.
Some month ago I started to work in a microcontroled dimme.
What means a multiremote ????

Alex Teixeira Benfica
www.dcc.ufmg.br/~benfica

Salam,

Connect the motor between the anode of D5 and D6.

This transistor configuration called H-Bridge.
It's used for control a motor.

For more info look

http://www.armory.com/~rstevew/Public/Motors/H-Bridges/Blanchard/h-bridge.htm
**broken link removed**
http://www.learn-c.com/experiment7.htm

In common the H-bridge use Mosfet transistor instead of BJT transistors (as in your circuit) becuse it give more efficiency.
And don't forgot that Mosfet transistors can switch large currents so it suitable for large motors.

He means with "MultiRemote" that a circuit that can control (remote) many devices (using relay as in his schematic).

From his schemtic, The transmitted control signals are received from the IR sensor.
Then the microcontroller decode it and execute the proper function (such as turn on relay no. 3)

Bye

u mean at the output of the relay IC.
also the H-bridge works on 5 v dc and the voltage stabilizer is of 12-15v dc. i had this doubt that it wouldnt work on the same supply...can it?
have ne one of u tried this circuit before?

alex...how is ur circuit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back