Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] Atmega 328 with uno bootloader question

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmp131316

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello everybody,
i am having the following problem
i am using an atmega 328 with uno bootloader and I'm uploading my programs in it with arduino programmer the problem is that after i unplug the usb(that goes into the arduino) from my computer and plug it back in the program uploaded in my microcontroler in gone...
How can I make my program remain in the microcontroler after replugging?

Cheers;-)

well... Atmega328 uses Flash persistent memory..., so if you flash it, and it runs, it will remain there until you overwrite the data with something (at least it should lol) ... Is it possible that you have a faulty boot loader?

well... Atmega328 uses Flash persistent memory..., so if you flash it, and it runs, it will remain there until you overwrite the data with something (at least it should lol) ... Is it possible that you have a faulty boot loader?

Thanks for the reply. I have bought a new atmega 328 and uploaded some programs onto it and it works just fine ...seems that the other 2 processors that i have , "have a faulty boot loader" like you said.

Status
Not open for further replies.