Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to learn Matlab & Where i get support for learning Matlab.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SUCHITAPATIL

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Sir,
I need to learn matlab from its Basic So give me the Resources of the learning Matlab or give me the online study material, if possible give me the Video tutorials of Matlab?

Try
for introduction:
**broken link removed**

and the help of matlab it self is great.

You can even join Matlab Central- a great place for questions related to MATLAB software.

Hope this helps

matlab is easy to getting started, but it's quit difficult to master.

I must tell you, MATLAB can be used for several purposes. First of all you should be clear as to what is your target application. viz: Signal processing, Antenna toolkit etc.
Now, the first and foremost tutorial for everything that your MATLAB software holds can be easily located at the "HELP" optional in the menu bar of the MATLAB window. You can use the search option to search whatever you wish to.
For example: Suppose you wish to calculate FFT of any Discrete Time series, just type FFT in the search box of Help dialog box and as soon as you press enter, you will not only have the details regarding What FFT is all about but also, the commands used, with illustrations.
The above was just an example.
You can calculate convolution, correlation, and anything (obviously within the functionality of MATLAB) you wish to do.
Personally, I never required to search for any resources regarding MATLAB from internet, unless it the only option and that's an extreme case, as Mathwork has tried their level best to accompany all the details in the Help option.

Hope it helps.

Regards.

Ashish

I first learned how to do matrix operations in Matlab, after that I simply started googling what I needed. I use Matlab for signal processing and it took me only 2 months to learn how to almost anything on Matlab. You might want to check out Simulink too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back