Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

how to generate PDF in Altium 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhan1992

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all,

how can I generate a PDF output that is 1:1 scale, shows the traces and pad holes? in monochrome?
I wants to build my own circuit using heat transfer method.

thanks for the reply =)

You should configure a printout for each layer:
**broken link removed**
Chose layer color black and "Show holes" and configure the printer Adobe PDF with scale 1:1.
It is easy!

i still cant get the part to print in to actual size. it always prints the bigger than actual for me. why?

you need to set this in altium. it is under the page setup option

scale.PNG

ya i did that. It works when i print it this way but when i try to generate a PDF outjob file, the pcb seems to be larger than usual.
I need to generate a pdf file because i want to print using another printer.

At the Ouput Job Configurator you should right click on the PCB printout (PCB Print Properties) and chose the scaling.
Then in the right menu (Output Media) add, "Publish to PDF" and configure it properly: config print.jpg
Instead of "Publsh to PDF" you can also use "Print to Adobe PDF" which will allow you to configure the scale.

ok it works now. thanks alot =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back