Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

"Hi There What causes"

Status
Not open for further replies.

gotomenu

Newbie level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi There
What causes "Error 628: Connection terminated by the remote computer before it could be completed so the port used was closed"
I have been using a huawei E220 HSDPA usb modem to connect to internet but recently since I started seeing this error from the modem I have failed to use it to connect to internet.
I have the right settings from my service provider such as the APN, I have data on my data card. my modem has never got any physical damage, I tried to use the modem on other computer not mine alone but still the same message comes.
I contacted the huawei website but I found no solution. Please help me out before I consider buying another modem. I believe there is a solution to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.