Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

variable switching power supply

Status
Not open for further replies.

billu8660

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i want to design variable switching power supply from 0 to 60v with 0.001 steps of volt and 30 amp , how can i attempt this......plz help.

Dear billu8660
Hi
There are many ways . that all of them are simple . but you can use an LM2576 ADJ , and an optpcoupler and a mosfet and a filter to achieve your purpose as well .
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

Dear billu8660
Hi
There are many ways . that all of them are simple . but you can use an LM2576 ADJ , and an optpcoupler and a mosfet and a filter to achieve your purpose as well .
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

Thats what i want to know how ..... does lm2576 works in parallel....if yes are there any additional componemt requirement....plus i was studying about LM5116 seems that it can also work .....plz i want to know detailed solution

Hi again
My mean wasn't use some of them in parallel . as you probably know , it's out put is a PWM , and with an opto coupler or a driver e.g IR21xx you'll be able to abuse from that IC !!!!! it can't understand that what you did on itself ! it has a feed back that should prepare ! ( about 1.25 volts )
You can play with the specification of that IC and enjoy the result !
Did you get what i mean ?
Best Luck
Goldsmith

Hi again
My mean wasn't use some of them in parallel . as you probably know , it's out put is a PWM , and with an opto coupler or a driver e.g IR21xx you'll be able to abuse from that IC !!!!! it can't understand that what you did on itself ! it has a feed back that should prepare ! ( about 1.25 volts )
You can play with the specification of that IC and enjoy the result !
Did you get what i mean ?
Best Luck
Goldsmith

it is utterly confusing bro circuit plz so that i can understand

Hi again
Are you familiar with basics of buck converter and theorem of it's operation ?

I think , thus you'll have some problem without knowing basics . i suggested a good way that you can do , but you didn't get my mean , because you're not familiar with the basics ! it is a big problem . if you want that i give you a circuit , no problem , but surely you'll have some problems .
Best Luck
Goldsmith

I think , thus you'll have some problem without knowing basics . i suggested a good way that you can do , but you didn't get my mean , because you're not familiar with the basics ! it is a big problem . if you want that i give you a circuit , no problem , but surely you'll have some problems .
Best Luck
Goldsmith
circuit plz

Well , no problem , tomorrow , i'll try to draw it for you .
Best Luck
Goldsmith

Status
Not open for further replies.