Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

QUANTUM PHYSICS VIDEO LECTURES

Status
Not open for further replies.

eda4you

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
quantum physics video lectures

I've watched some lectures and they are absolutely fantastic. Beside this way, powerpoint slides are nice, but what physics book (printed one) would you suggest to buy. I have been searching such a book for a while.

Thanks

video lectures quantum mechanics

I very highly recommend these books at this website.

Maybe you can try to find atleast one of the books from the list

**broken link removed**

video lectures on quantum mechanics

If you want a REAL quantum mechanics book, leave all the books you have seen till now unitl you see this

Quantum Mechanics : Concepts and Applications
by Nouredine Zettili

https://amzn.to/2ujYRbn

This book will make you play with quantum mechanics not to make quantum mechanics play with you :wink:

quantum mechanics video lecture

The link for Quantum Physics 130c is wrong

Here is the correct link:

Code:
http://physicsstream.ucsd.edu/courses/winter2004/physics130c/

quantum mechanics lectures video

Hello friends,

I am desperately trying to watch these videos......but due to audio problems (audio is there when the lectures tarts then goes off.....this is due to the streaming and the distance) and video flow not being smooth I am not able to view them......downloading these lectures is not easy as it is in a quicktime stream format (apple stream)....no tools in the market are capable of this.......only known way is to use "mov recorder 1.3".....open the videos in a web page and record it using "mov recorder".....this will be successful if you can have a smooth flow of the videos (as close to the source as possible)...........

I would be grateful to you guys, if you ppl could put these videos in some place and provide me with the link............

Thankyou all
Best regards
Srivatsa.V

quantum video lecture

Yes frineds i have entered to that website but i could not watch it as well and i tried mov recorder to record but it just donwloads pre file which is just 4 kbytes so funy it is impossible for me to watch so can anyone help please for this quantum mechanics course for the sake of god please my teacher never explains just distrubutes the notes i have listen please

quantum physics video lecture

hi..i entered the site..am unable to access those stuff..

quantum physics lecture video

Hi all
Check this one **broken link removed**
Here few more video lectures on QUANTUM PHYSICS is available.

Hope you can watch this.............

Enjoy learning.......

quantum mechanics video course

My friends do you have the pdf of the following book

by Nouredine Zettili

if you have please could you upload it

i am looking forward to hear from you

Added after 14 seconds:

My friends do you have the pdf of the following book

by Nouredine Zettili