Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Sinewave inverter prototype...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Sinewave inverter prototype.

good day.

but for experiments I simply use rectified voltage from 220V network

what is the value of capacitor in CT?

why is it 3300? it is right?

3300 = 3300pF.
why is it 3300? it is right?
For the sawtooth frequency 100kHz and output 50kHz, yes.

if put comparatively big Rt and small Ct scheme becomes to be sensitive to hindrance and output FETs can burst if simply carry finger to tl494.

Thank DeepOne... i usualy use codevision AVR to my project. but i interested to learn "MicroC".. Do you have tuturial MicroC to share for me??

This is going to be a 10 page thread. getting 315V DC is not that big deal the real problem will be to get smooth Sine wave with good crest factor and distortion figures. Hopefully that is going to be happen in near future.

i finally made my 12vdc to 311 vdc dc-dc converter. with 100 watts load. yet working fine.

may next target is to make a sinewave generator.

- - - Updated - - -

hello deepone. how are you?

im now studying how atmeg8L works.

btw, there is a DIY atmeg8L programmer? what programmer you use. to burn your code in your MCU?

what programmer you use. to burn your code in your MCU?
You may take a look at this page - https://www.edaboard.com/blog/blog/?creator_id=419478
For initial programming possible use the most simplest device consisting of four resistors and five wirings connected to LPT (and +5V).
For sinewave generation it is more useful DDS-mcu generation then analog schemes.
Something like this -

Last edited:

in simulated inverter voltage value is 3.1 volt... i want to raise the voltage to 220 volt without distortion sine wave.... What components can I use??

- - - Updated - - -

in simulated inverter voltage value is 3.1 volt... i want to raise the voltage to 220 volt without distortion sine wave.... What components can I use??

- - - Updated - - -

Dear angga_steve90 you have nt understand the full thread This is sinewave H-bridge that will convert 315v dc to sine wave. dont be so impatient when requiring some thing try to understand the basics first and then move to the advance.

Hi DeepOne
I wonder why you have nt use oc1a and oc1b out as they are specifically used for PWM generation. One more question in your schematic I see 4u7 as a non polar cap am I right. An improvement to the power supply will be of more benefit by using regulator like 7805.

Hi, Naseerak, Angga_steve.
i want to raise the voltage to 220 volt without distortion sine wave... What components can I use?
I know not more then you, Angga_steve.
you have nt use oc1a and oc1b out as they are specifically used for PWM generation.
This not my idea, using OCR1A interrupt for management of OCR2 , as i already reported the main part of program is taken from https://my-avr.at.ua/publ/pwm_sin_na_atmega8/1-1-0-34 (to see text without passing of the registrations possible switch on "user mode" in Opera, probably in other Web browsers that is like this).
4u7 as a non polar cap am I right
yes, this is not bad cheap (0,3 usd/10pcs) ceramic capacitors 4u7 50V smd 0805.
An improvement to the power supply will be of more benefit by using regulator like 7805.
certainly, this is only prototype.

apropos here is .hex for DDS-generator (for store frequency in eeprom it is need shorting 8 pin on minus wire for small time. Original project page - https://sevzirfo.narod.ru/sin.htm )
https://sevzirfo.narod.ru/SIN5eeprom.rar

Last edited:

Ok I have redraw this circuit using Proteus but my simulation fails due to the reasons unknown to me. I can upload the proteus file if necessary.
Regards

Attachments

• sine.PDF
    100.1 KB · Views: 672

Hi This is the real Proteus file optocoupler 4n35 may be replaced with 6N137 for faster response.

- - - Updated - - -

Hi DeepOne By the way where is the photo of your convertor I am finding it difficult to look for some good output inductor I searched my junk box but found only multiple wired inductors with 4 ends and Common mode filters should i disregard the other windings and use only two ends.
Regards naseerak

Attachments

• Sine convertor.rar
    95.5 KB · Views: 734
Last edited:

Hi Naseerak.
I see you take for simulation a slightly simplified version of circuit. But for correct work this scheme requires change in program.
If use initial scheme a process in Proteus is started without any mistake, but signal from the microcontroller is disappears on incomprehensible reason.
optocoupler 4n35 may be replaced with 6N137 for faster response
Supply volatage of 6N137 is only 7V max., this is uncomfortably since causes complication of the scheme.

Hi DeepOne
I copied your second circuit in to Proteus and don't think this is an simplified version. You have added an PNP in the driver stage that is the only change I see. Which circuit should I follow for my real hardware as a little confusion has arose here.
Can you show me the close up of the Inductor in the out put Filter section.
Do you feel the software should be further improved or only the H-Bridge driver stage needs to be tweaked what are your thoughts on this.
regards
Naseer Ahmad Khan

Can you show me the close up of the Inductor in the out put Filter section.
Sure. But this does not interesting, since this is simply input filter from PC PSU.
Do you feel the software should be further improved or only the H-Bridge driver stage needs to be tweaked
Can be it is necessary will enter small pauses between half-waves.
Else, it is necessary to put protection chains from excess of the voltage on keys and protection on current.

Last edited:

Hello My Brothers
Thanks that seems to me a common mode filter usually found in the input section of any decent Switch mode PSUs.I am trying to improve the Driver stage with fast optoc-ouplers.

Hello, Naseer Ahmad
In such event possible to use HCPL-3120 drivers. Not very expensive (2,5 usd/pcs beside me) and with good parameters. But for 100Hz switching frequency this is overkill.
For use full advantage of this optocouplers it is better do for them auxiliary psu.

Last edited:

Hi DeepOne
OK agree with u I will carry on with the present driver stage. but as for 315v DC is concerned have you enough smoothed your 315v bus as I have seen commercial inverters have many big electrolytic caps on the 315v DC BUS.

I see you did,nt mind me using 1N5408 in the O/P stage so it means it is OK to be used there. I couldn't find the specified MUR series of diodes which you have used in your original circuit.

One thing more what circuit should I follow for my final hardware design the simplified one or the one you modified in my Proteus diagram.

Last edited:

I think 470uF 400V + 1 -10uF film capacitor /1kW is enough.
I couldn't find the specified MUR series of diodes
possible use any fast diodes - HFA15TB60, SF series, etc.
Apropos, interesting idea from chinese inverter for connections these diodes
And, IRF740 transistors are fit for undertaking test and better is use something that more powerful.
simplified one or the one you modified in my Proteus diagram.
please use this circuit -

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back