Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to use genetic algorithms in classification problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shorouq eletter

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi
I would like to ask for some help on using genetic algorithms for a classification problem and how to use genetic algorithms to find optimal neural network architecture and how can I do this in Matlab.

Thank You

Share with us your attempted code or pseudo code, indicating the problem areas, so that we can help you

Hi

I am using neural networks toolbox in matlab for a credit scoring where there are number of independent variables and one dependent variable (yes or no), now I would like
to use genetic algorithms to optimize the neuro-classifier where I need your help. I have read about genetic algorithms in the help but still I need help regarding how use genetic algorithms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back