Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

How to create pulses for IR2110 H bridge resonant inverter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike_85_

Newbie level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi, does anybody know how to create pulses for IR2110 H bridge resonant inverter ? I don't want to use any microcontroler. Is possible to use any time such as 555 or TL494? Any circuit that helps!!
Thanks!!!

Hello mike,you can use TL494 or SG3524 with IR2110 it works very well and you can also download the application note of IR2110 it will also help you.

Thanks, have you got any circuit to help me? I have already read the application for IR2110. I want to use MC14013 but I can't find any spice model for multisim 11.0

Hello mike, MC14013 is a flip flop ic,so if you want to use it then you can use astable multivibrator like NE555 to generate up to 100Hz or you can use a counter like MC14060,I ones use it and it work's perfect but I don't even know where I kept to circuit diagram but you can google search you will see it.

Thanks Kabiru.
Which program do u use? I use multisim 11.0

Yes you can use multism to simulate but I don't think you can see TL494 or SG3524 their but NE555 is their.

Thanks mate! If u use the same program as I check if u have the driver IR2110. I create this component in multisim but I am not sure if it's working right

Hello mike I don't think you will get IR2110 in your multism ,I used SG3525 with IR2110 and it works fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.