Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Edaboard email: forgot username and password

Status
Not open for further replies.

soloktanjung

Full Member level 6
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear Moderators,

I forgot my username and password for Edaboard email I created many years ago. How can I retrieve it back? There is no link for forgot username/password at the email sign in page. I tried to search in the forum but no luck.

Thank you.

I'm not sure what you mean , are you asking which email you have used when you signed up, it is a hotmail account, I can send it to you using PM if you want.
Your EDAboard username is already shown and if you want we can send you an email to reset your account password.

---------- Post added at 11:35 ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 ----------

Do you mean an account ?
If so I think only the administrator can help.

I'm sorry for not make it clear.

I tried to log in the edaboard email using the username and password for my edaboard account but failed. I think I used different username and password for the edaboard email account.

Can you please send me the username of my edaboard email and a links to reset the password of edaboard email account, not edaboard account?

Thanks in advance.

---------- Post added at 10:54 ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 ----------

Do you mean an account ?
If so I think only the administrator can help.

Yes that's what I meant.

Ok. So please the admin send me the username and password for the edaboard email.

Thank you.

It is better if you can send a request as mentioned,

Attention! Please Contact in order to recover the password to your e-mail account.

Status
Not open for further replies.