Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

LTE system with Pipeline ADC

Status
Not open for further replies.

0u2h4n

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have Matlab code of Pipeline ADC model. Also, i have Matlab code of LTE System without ADC. These 2 codes work without problem.

How can i add to ADC code in LTE System. Block Diagram of LTE System ---> Ekran Alıntısı.JPG

Kindly help me for this.

Thanks!

1ı mentioned it above, which is my graduation project. The project will be explained a little more. LTE matlab model based on OFDM evaluate bit error rate according to EB/N0(dB). I added Pipeline ADC model to receiver of LTE model without ADC. Also, i analyzed bit error rate(BER) by changing MDAC gain of Pipeline ADC Stage 1. When gain was lower than 2, BER decreased. When gain was higher than 2, BER increased. This is unexpected situation. What could be the reason of this situation. I need help immediately. Solution of this problem is very important for me.

Kindly help me for this.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.