Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Can see the back lobe levels of patch antenna in MWS 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

svarun

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
In the warm company of God's most exquisite creati
Activity points
P@tch antenna in MWS 5

Hi all,
I am simulating a p@tch antenna in CST MWS - 5. All the results are fine.However I am unable to see the back lobe levels. In the back side it is giving a zero field !! . I have included open + add space for zmin boundary condition.Any ideas as to how I can do the back lobe calculation ?

Thanks for your time.

-Arun

Re: P@tch antenna in MWS 5

if u check radiation pattern in polar form and there is no side lobe then u would not see any side lobe level information.
but usually antenna radiate backward generally because of finite size ground plane
u can check this backward level by zooming at the back side or u open the plot property and click plot mode tab ...there u will find Log Range option ... increase that and then probably u can see power level at back side of antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back