Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

A free book offer -- Transistors book needs proofreading, editing, and critique

Status
Not open for further replies.

MKRD.info

Newbie level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hello all,

I just finished my draft of 'Transistors and Other Semiconductor Devices: Clearly, Simply, Intuitively, and Concisely Explained'.

I will give a free pdf of the draft in return for any constructive criticism, comments, suggestions for improvement, noticed errors, etc. I would like a response from the reader within a month.

PM me if you are interested.

I can also do a print version (it is 277 pages) if you pay for printing, binding, and shipping.

The book also needs a qualified editor or a proof-reader. If you are qualified, and are interested in doing the work gratis - I will include your name in the published book's Acknowledgements. You will also get a print version of the book, with double line spacing and 12pt font for ease of reading, as well as a signed copy of the published book.

I would love to read your book and I would like to know what would be the content of it and how the book printed out. I am glad that you shared it in here and share it to everyone.

thanks for the link will check the book out soon

- - - Updated - - -

and post my review on it

if you can successfully explain BJT operation in the most easiest way to a brain dead like me your successfull. otherwise....... you know the answer;-)

Hello Al,

You be the judge whether my book can clearly teach you transistor operation -- I have PM'ed you with a link to my manuscript.

As I have said, I will provide a copy of my manuscript to any reader of this forum who asks me.

Al, please let me know how I did, and whether my book satisfies you!

Regards,

Michael LoneWolf
www.MKRD.info
KB1YWV/EXTRA

Hello OP

I just joined edaboard and i am already overwhelmed with the vast content available. I just started learning about PCB design and your book seems to fall perfectly in the field of learning PCB design and I would love to read it. I followed the link in mkrd and see the book is available online there so im about to start reading it. If i find anything unclear etc. i will summarize and notify you (it will mostly be grammar since i just started reading again about transistors).

On a side note- im glad to see persons who are so enthusiastic as yourself that you will go to great lengths of writing a book- congratz!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back