Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

i need some schematic of power supply ATX like this power supply in photo please...

Status
Not open for further replies.

interneti

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i need some schematic of power supply ATX like this power supply in photo() please...

WHY ARE SO MANY OPTOISOLATOR IN POWER SUPPLY??

I NEED SOME SCHEMATIC LIKE THIS ..

THANK YOUU

each optocoupler informs the primary voltage status of a secondary voltage. A method of repairing these sources is not connected to ac, to replace the one led by an optocoupler, applied dc voltage with a controlled source in the secondary and must turn to approach the maximum voltage of the secondary monitors.

can you find me any schematic related with those type of power supply(with 4 optocoupler) (ATX), ???...
thanks

Last edited:

I need some schematic of atx power supply 650w or like in photo,, i need your help please ,,

It seems to be a SMD based Circuit . My suggestion - don't try to repair this kind of SMD based Power supply circuit . This SMD Based circuit will ***** your brain and you will not found the parts easily .

I am also looking for a diagram of Bestec power supply which is also 4 photocouplers like yours . This power supply problem is - The Power supply is OK but It is restarting at loaded condition .

By the way - what is your problem ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back