Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

"Clicking" Samsung LE40A866S1W, no cap fault!

Status
Not open for further replies.

janne

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I have a Samsung LE40A866S1W that will not start up, it's only clicking.. I have checked the cap on the power board (BN44-00245A) and no one is bulged or measuring bad (ESR). Is the clicking a over current protection or what?

I have test to unplug the LVDS cable from the display and no change.

The power led is blinking 7 times then starting up, after 15s a "click" and off for 5s and on 15s and so on, 5 times. Then 60s on "click" and 5s off. Haven't found any blinking code for this set..

check for any parts for high temperature if not then disconnect TCON board or inverter power socket and check.

Last edited:

Have checked for high temperature spots and bad solders but haven't found any. No changes then disconnect the inverter board, it still clicking. Have checked the voltages also and they are ok.

The chassis is N59E.

**broken link removed**

Swiching Power Supply , check.
Good Look

Attachments

• BN44-00134A.pdf
    362.9 KB · Views: 73
  • BN44-00199A.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 55
  • BN44-00208A.pdf
    236.5 KB · Views: 73

Status