Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Switching AC signals input - need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom2

Full Member level 5
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
I try to create a circuit in which 4 different signals are coming (with different phase for each signal). i am looking to find a component to use for this purpose. Something like a multiplexer or something else. I need help in this subject

According these kind of component i have the following problem : I don't know how to use the selection bits. For example for each one of the input i need to activate different sequence of selection bits. In my circuit my input arrive one by one from the first to fourth and then again from the first to fourth input. I don't know how to use selection bits. Please help.

You can use four separate analog switch
for example
Maxim Quad Cmos analog switch IC
MAX4661/MAX4662/MAX4663
or MAX4664/MAX4665/MAX4666

Look more....
Selecting the Right CMOS Analog Switch
**broken link removed**

Reactions: Tom2

Tom2

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
According these kind of component i have the following problem : I don't know how to use the selection bits. For example for each one of the input i need to activate different sequence of selection bits. In my circuit my input arrive one by one from the first to fourth and then again from the first to fourth input. I don't know how to use selection bits. Please help.

Please try CD4016 or CD4066, those are four-channel analog switches controlled by H or L control signals. No multiplexing or decoding. You can use them from DC to 5-6 MHz, fast and reliable.

Reactions: Tom2

Tom2

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back