Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Send out file hex from chip to computer in PIC16F84A

Status
Not open for further replies.

erwin4838

Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
dear all
i'm new beginning in here,i need you help,i want to copy (save as) file hex from chip into computer so that can be burn with a same chip.how to Send out file hex from chip to computer in PIC16F84A
thanks before for you attention

My understanding is that you want to read the code in a PIC16F84, store it in a PC, and then write / program other PIC16F84 chip ?
You can do that with an ICD2 or 3 interface from Microchip as long as the source PIC's code was not read protected

My understanding is that you want to read the code in a PIC16F84, store it in a PC, and then write / program other PIC16F84 chip ?
You can do that with an ICD2 or 3 interface from Microchip as long as the source PIC's code was not read protected

yes i mean like this,ok thaks alot ,i'll try,i want to clone speedometer digital 2digit in 7seg:-D

Maybe uC is protected!

Do You have some PIC programmer ?

This is simplest PIC16F84 programmer :

Schematic.gifScreenShot.pngSerial-based PIC16F84 Programmer For Windows 95-98-NT-2000-ME-XP_1278276143726.jpeg

Attachments

• PICProg.exe
    169 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:

In post 4 you have complete programmer with software. Its Serial (RS232) programmer. Just need few parts.

No prob, this is simplest way to program and read PIC16F84, I used this long time ago, works 100%.

If you need something tell us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back