Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

particle swarm optimization(pso)

Status
Not open for further replies.

naresh56

Newbie level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello sir ,
this is Naresh pursuing M.Tech.
I am doing my project on economic load dispatch using Particle Swarm Optimization.
I faced a difficulty in how to include constraints in the program.
So,can anyone help me in solving this problem.
Thank you.

Heya naresh!

After each iteration, examine the position of each agent within parameter space - if they are outside the region corresponding to your desired constraints, simply return a high value (if seeking to minimise a given function) or a low one (if seeking a maximum). The abrupt discontinuity formed by this approach to constraining the solution doesn't appear to degrade the optimisation at all.

Good luck :)

Heya naresh!

After each iteration, examine the position of each agent within parameter space - if they are outside the region corresponding to your desired constraints, simply return a high value (if seeking to minimise a given function) or a low one (if seeking a maximum). The abrupt discontinuity formed by this approach to constraining the solution doesn't appear to degrade the optimisation at all.

Good luck :)

thank you sir
i will work on that

sir,
i'm doing a project on fault tolerance in wireless sensor networks please help in
how to find out the local best and global best position in particle swarm optimization algorithm

sorry i am new in using PSO ,How can I Create switch OnOff_Constraints in the control panel’s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back