Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Using Philips flash utility & flash magic for lpc2148

Status
Not open for further replies.

thishya

Newbie level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Hi,
I newly started working on this board.
I am trying to flash a hex file onto my lpc2148 board. But even though I flash different hex files, I get the same output on the board. i.e. I see that the 2 LEDs glow on and off alternately.
I am now confused whether my board has a problem or I am flashing incorrectly. I also suspect the Erase of the blocks is not happening properly. I am using Flash Magic for flashing.
It would be great of anyone could share light on this. Also if anyone who owns this board could flash the hex file I have got and we can compare the outputs seen in the boards, so I can conclude whether there is a problem with my board or something else.

[Moved.]Need help for LPC2148

hai
I am newly to ARM7 LPC2148
Is it support Keil version3 or not?otherwise which keil version it support?
When i am downloading the program by using flash magic tool it shows "hex file value and stored file are different"how can rectify this error.
When i am using philips utility shows Program successfully flashed,But the program cannot execute .I am confused whether the problem in board or software?

Thanks& Regards,
Thishya

Status
Not open for further replies.