Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problems with dense mesh in CST MWS

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaliah_rf

Junior Member level 1
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Good evening,
please help me

can we simulate an antenna in an environnement with CST MWS?

i did this, but i keep get a error message telling me tha the mesh is too dense, i tried to change it, so after that i got a error message telling me that the solver is exhausted and abort

how can i do this if there is an other methode?

with my respects,

CST have different solvers, using different methods.

For electrically large structures, they have an Integral Equation Solver:
High frequency 3D electromagnetic field simulation software - Frequency Domain Solver

Thank you so much for the answer, but i still have problems even when i used integral solver
an error message keep telling me "error in mesh generation. out of memory - could not generate mesh".

well my mesh properties as it is mentionned are :
steps per wavelength = 3
Min. number of steps = 2.0

i really want to understand how to generate the appropriate mesh.

thank you again

I am not a CST user.

If this "steps per wavelength" means cells/wavelength: I think that 10cells/wavelength is the absolute minimum in any EM tool. I usually use 20cells/wavelength. And yes, I understand that this will need even more memory.

I am not a CST user.

If this "steps per wavelength" means cells/wavelength: I think that 10cells/wavelength is the absolute minimum in any EM tool. I usually use 20cells/wavelength. And yes, I understand that this will need even more memory.

Thank you so much, even i still didn't get a solution, but at least u answerd me, so thank u again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back