Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

FDTD OF quasi array of two elements

Status
Not open for further replies.

abdoeng

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hi all,the file of simulation under fideliy for u at epsr=6.15,with h=30 mils

hi...i would like to check with you how do you convert from using espr6.15 from your 2 elements deisgn to espr of 10.2, if all other design parameters are kept constant? to what i understand is that if i keep the espr constant, i can change my deisgn lineraly scaled with varying frequencies. Do correct me if i am wrong. thanks.

san_jas said:
hi...i would like to check with you how do you convert from using espr6.15 from your 2 elements deisgn to espr of 10.2, if all other design parameters are kept constant? to what i understand is that if i keep the espr constant, i can change my deisgn lineraly scaled with varying frequencies. Do correct me if i am wrong. thanks.
u right,if u change epsr means all design differ but nearly global one means driver length near lamda/2 and so on here is paper on yagi antenna design step ,search about it in site
regards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back