Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] No idea config with Proteus MY MCU is PIC16f877a

Status
Not open for further replies.

PA3040

Advanced Member level 3
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Dear All
I am New for Proteus, so I downloaded Proteus Demo version from Lab center. so I need to simulate blink 8 LEd's connected to PORTD. I know how hex file generate using MPLAB.
No idea config with Proteus MY MCU is PIC16f877a
please advice

I haven't use pic in proteus but the settings are kind of common in all mcu, you have to double click the mcu and select the hex that will be executed and also set all the mcu parameters from the provided selectors.

Reactions: PA3040

PA3040

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
Hi

Dear you dont need to configure PIC controllers in proteus expect crystal frequency and hex file location

Reactions: PA3040

PA3040

Helpful Answer Positive Rating
I haven't use pic in proteus but the settings are kind of common in all mcu, you have to double click the mcu and select the hex that will be executed and also set all the mcu parameters from the provided selectors.

Dear Alex Thanks for reply
I download Proteus from lab center demo version, So I can not fine out MCU library
Can you help me on this

---------- Post added at 16:42 ---------- Previous post was at 16:36 ----------

Dear Alex
Thanks I got it

Status
Not open for further replies.