Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Important subjects to study to get into the field of embedded systems design

Status
Not open for further replies.

tarun0xe

Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
hello friends,i am an electrical & electronics engineering student and want to go into the field of embedded systems design.as i read in a number of articles about embedded systems,one needs to be all rounder(but not in the sense that jack of all and master of nothing).he/she needs to have a deep knowledge of electronics,digital design,programming,micro-controllers,real time operating systems,digital signal processing and so on....but what about the subjects from electrical science(as i do have to read subjects from both fields in my course) i.e power system analysis,power electronics,electric machines......do embedded engineers also require them in their work(embedded engineers should give their valuable suggestions specially regarding this question)????and thus do i also focus them with the same effort as i do focus the electronics subjects i mentioned??i would also like u people to mention some other subjects other than those i mentioned that i must practice well to get into this field.....thank you all in advace :) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back