Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Decoupling Capacitor in LEDs

Status
Not open for further replies.

iVenky

Advanced Member level 2
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
Could you please show me the way with which the decoupling capacitor should be connected to a circuit? You can take any example on your choice.

Thanks in advance.

Hello my friend
How are you ?
It is simple
See here please:
Decoupling.JPG
Good luck
Goldsmith

Again Hi
as we know , when the last stage , is busy with signal amplification , the DC current will have change due to the amplified signal . and as we know , the wire has an equivalent circuit with complex impedance what means that it is kind of a high order filter . and if the frequency of operation of your circuit is high , the DC voltage of first step will be pretty unstable . with this circuit that called "Decoupling " we have isolated the DC voltage of first stage from second stage ( from it's supply) . my mean is that , the capacitor will do opposition with the instantaneous and fast changes . and with the series resistor , in fact , we did it : the instantaneous changes will lockout across it.
Best Wishes
Goldsmith

Status
Not open for further replies.