Continue to Site

Welcome to EDAboard.com

Welcome to our site! EDAboard.com is an international Electronics Discussion Forum focused on EDA software, circuits, schematics, books, theory, papers, asic, pld, 8051, DSP, Network, RF, Analog Design, PCB, Service Manuals... and a whole lot more! To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

[SOLVED] i need schematic for " dell h280p-01 power supply schematic " , i need its power IC..

Status
Not open for further replies.

interneti

Member level 4
Helped
Reaction score
Trophy points
Activity points
i need schematic for " dell h280p-01 power supply schematic " , i need its power IC..

Hello
can anyone help me to find the schematic " dell h280p-01 power supply schematic " ?,

Its power IC is burned ,and i need to replace it , but at first i need to see what type is it
so i need its schematic.

THANK YOU

Re: i need schematic for " dell h280p-01 power supply schematic " , i need its power

Help !
in this power supply is burned a similar IC (circuit) "
2_1328616762.jpg
"
can you help to find what exactly is this IC in " dell h280p-01 power supply " .
THANK YOU

Last edited:

Attachments

• TOP246.GIF
    TOP246.GIF
    45.3 KB · Views: 5,534
Re: i need schematic for " dell h280p-01 power supply schematic " , i need its power

is this the same IC at "dell h280p-01 power supply ATX" ??..

Reactions: Gabi64

Gabi64

Helpful Answer Positive Rating

I don't know...
I repeat:
You may take some pictures of the PCB (component side/solder side) and later attach them here. Based on PCB photos, there's a chance to discover a suitable replacement.

DSCF4360.JPG
I need to replace this ic in the picture ,
This is the power supply ATX model : dell h280p-01 power

:) Yes, that’s perfect, but I need also some pictures of the PCB solder side (This will help identify functionality of the IC).

this is in other size

The circuit it’s part of the TinySwitch family.
Here we find TNY279 /TNY280 series (typical oscillator frequency 132Khz) and TNY379/TNY380 series (typical oscillator frequency set to an average of 264 kHz).
Datasheet details:
**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

I think they are using TNY279 /TNY280 series circuits. Need to check also if the optocoupler is defective, see photo details…

Attachments

• Opto.JPG
    Opto.JPG
    141.5 KB · Views: 471

Thank you all for everything !

Hi interneti et al...
Could somebody tell me the capacity and voltage of the two caps shown? Many thanks in advance!

h280b.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Welcome to EDABoard.com

Sponsor

Back